Ever since the onset of the pandemic, the demand for smartphones has incredibly increased. A part of the population that runs low on budget, have started to buy used phones instead of a brand new phone. But, used phones come with their own set of flaws and faults. Buying certified refurbished is the smartest way out.
3 Reasons Why You Should Buy Refurbished Mobiles in 2020
- Certified refurbished mobiles are budget-friendly. You can buy quality devices at a low price, Moreover, refurbished mobiles today come in all price ranges, giving the customers a wide range of options to choose from. This is a method to save big money amidst the pandemic.
- Certified refurbished phones come with an authorized warranty and a return policy. In most cases, major brands like Apple also provide post-sale care. Thus making it a completely safe and beneficial buy.
- With growing electronic waste pollution, it is essential we keep a check on it. Buying refurbished mobiles is one such way to cut down on the e-waste pollution.
To buy the best of refurbished mobiles in 2020, the simple trick is to buy refurbished versions of phones that were launched in 2020 or later half of 2019. That way you can get the updated technical features and innovative designs in the refurbished phones that you buy.
Low-End Refurbished Phones of 2020
The low-end refurbished phones options are often limited. But it is advised that you choose notable brands and standard devices and do not buy from unknown brands just because the price is low. The refurbished phones in this price range come with average storage, camera features and battery life. Refurbished Redmi note 7s, Nokia 2.3, Realme Narzo 10 A, Realme 5, Samsung Galaxy M10s some of the best deals available. These phones are a good buy for students, and for people with simple phone needs.
Mid-Budget Refurbished Phones of 2020
These phones come with better features and are often categorized in specializations like a Camera phone, gaming phone and so on. The mid-budget range is 10k to 30k. Almost all phones in this range are branded products and come with great features. 48 to 64 MP camera, battery life above 4000mAh and RAM above 3 GB are the general features from most of the phones in this category. Realme XT, Samsung Galaxy A10s, Realme X2 Pro, Oppo Reno3 Pro, Asus 6z are some of the notable deals trending now. These phones go well for students, for office-use, and any field where standard features of the phone find use.
High-End Refurbished Phones of 2020
The high-end phones come with cutting-edge technology, state-of-art design and exclusive features supported by powerful processors enabling smooth performance. Flagship models of classy brands make up this section. Apple iPhone 11, Samsung Galaxy S20, Apple iPhone SE genration2 are the most popular names of this category.
Many leading models of phones that are recently released are not available in the refurbished versions. It takes nearly 2 to 3 months before a newly released phone is refurbished and is out for purchase.
Where to Buy Refurbished Phones?
The pandemic situation has forced us into choosing online means of doing almost everything. When it comes to buying refurbished phones, not all online and offline stores are trustworthy. The black market is definitely not the right place to buy phones although they might be extremely cheap. Certified local refurbishers, large chain stores and factory outlets are considered safe offline means. Online brand stores and certified re-commerce platforms like Amazon renewed, Budli, and Cashify are considered safe for transactions.
Points to Remember
- Assess the phone thoroughly, compare specifications and read up about the grade of the refurbished mobile before purchase.
- Before confirm6ing the order, make sure to read the reviews and seller ratings about the model and vendor of certified refurbished phones.
- Buy refurbished phones that come with a warranty and return policy.
- Compare the price and grade of the model with the same model on other websites. Mobiru India is one such platform where you can compare the refurbished phone deals to pick the best deal.
- Check the compatibility of the device with other accessories and test use the phone on delivery. That way, you will be able to return the phone within return period if any faults are found.